Caldwell ISD Priority One: "Excellence in Education"
Vision, Mission & Beliefs
Our District and its schools will be known for the exceptional academic and extracurricular achievements of our students, the value and morals we bring to the community and its families, the excellence of our staff and leadership, and the support given by our diverse constituents.
Caldwell ISD is committed to work with all students and their parents so that every student may achieve excellence in education and become a productive member of society.
· We believe our students are more successful with the active support of their parents, CISD employees, and community members.
· We believe high expectations of our students yield positive self-worth, responsible behavior, and superior performance.
· We believe all school environments must be safe, secure, and positive places to learn, grow and work.
· We believe our students need an educational experience of diverse academic courses and extracurricular activities.
· We believe people of all backgrounds have inherent value and worth.
· We believe in accountability to ourselves and to our community.